Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare
Malnutrition and obesity in pediatric oncology patients: Causes, consequences, and interventions†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 1160–1167, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Co-Reyes, E., Li, R., Huh, W. and Chandra, J. (2012), Malnutrition and obesity in pediatric oncology patients: Causes, consequences, and interventions. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 59: 1160–1167. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24272
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Gerber Foundation
- University of Texas MD Anderson's Advance Team
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 CA115811
- Farrah Fawcett Foundation
- Children's Art Project
- National Institutes of Health
- MD Anderson's Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: CA016672
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.