Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
A multi-center phase Ib study of oxaliplatin (NSC#266046) in combination with fluorouracil and leucovorin in pediatric patients with advanced solid tumors†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 230–236, February 2013
How to Cite
Macy, M. E., Duncan, T., Whitlock, J., Hunger, S. P., Boklan, J., Narendran, A., Herzog, C., Arceci, R. J., Bagatell, R., Trippett, T., Christians, U., Rolla, K., Ivy, S. P., Gore, L. and on behalf of the Pediatric Oncology Experimental Therapeutics Investigators' Consortium (POETIC) (2013), A multi-center phase Ib study of oxaliplatin (NSC#266046) in combination with fluorouracil and leucovorin in pediatric patients with advanced solid tumors. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 230–236. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24278
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Morgan Adams Foundation (LG)
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (LG)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K12 CA086913-08 (MEM)
- Ergen Family Chair in Pediatric Cancer (SPH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.