Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
A multi-center phase Ib study of oxaliplatin (NSC#266046) in combination with fluorouracil and leucovorin in pediatric patients with advanced solid tumors†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 230–236, February 2013
How to Cite
Macy, M. E., Duncan, T., Whitlock, J., Hunger, S. P., Boklan, J., Narendran, A., Herzog, C., Arceci, R. J., Bagatell, R., Trippett, T., Christians, U., Rolla, K., Ivy, S. P., Gore, L. and on behalf of the Pediatric Oncology Experimental Therapeutics Investigators' Consortium (POETIC) (2013), A multi-center phase Ib study of oxaliplatin (NSC#266046) in combination with fluorouracil and leucovorin in pediatric patients with advanced solid tumors. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 230–236. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24278
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Morgan Adams Foundation (LG)
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (LG)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K12 CA086913-08 (MEM)
- Ergen Family Chair in Pediatric Cancer (SPH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.