Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
Is there a role for carboplatin in the treatment of malignant germ cell tumors? A systematic review of adult and pediatric trials†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 587–592, April 2013
How to Cite
Shaikh, F., Nathan, P. C., Hale, J., Uleryk, E. and Frazier, L. (2013), Is there a role for carboplatin in the treatment of malignant germ cell tumors? A systematic review of adult and pediatric trials. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 587–592. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24288
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO) Research Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.