Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
BIRC5 expression is a poor prognostic marker in Ewing sarcoma†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 35–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Hingorani, P., Dickman, P., Garcia-Filion, P., White-Collins, A., Kolb, E. A. and Azorsa, D. O. (2013), BIRC5 expression is a poor prognostic marker in Ewing sarcoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 35–40. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24290
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.