Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 281–286, February 2013
How to Cite
Sezgin, G., Henson, A. L., Nihrane, A., Singh, S., Wattenberg, M., Alard, P., Ellis, S. R. and Liu, J. M. (2013), Impaired growth, hematopoietic colony formation, and ribosome maturation in human cells depleted of Shwachman–Diamond syndrome protein SBDS. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 281–286. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24300
G. Sezgin and A.L. Henson contributed equally to the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Shwachman–Diamond Project, Ltd
- St. Baldrick's Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.