Meeting Presentations: Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, Fort Lauderdale, May 2011; International Society of Ocular Oncology, Buenos Aires, November 2011.
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 688–693, April 2013
How to Cite
Berry, J. L., Jubran, R., Kim, J. W., Wong, K., Bababeygy, S. R., Almarzouki, H., Lee, T. C. and Murphree, A. L. (2013), Long-term outcomes of Group D eyes in bilateral retinoblastoma patients treated with chemoreduction and low-dose IMRT salvage. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 688–693. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24303
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Retinoblastoma International, Inc.
- The Institute for Families, Inc.
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
Erratum: Jesse L. Berry, Rima Jubran, Jonathan W. Kim, Kenneth Wong, Simon R. Bababeygy, Hashem Almarzouki, Thomas C. Lee and A. Linn Murphree. Long-term outcomes of Group D eyes in bilateral retinoblastoma patients treated with chemoreduction and low-dose IMRT salvage. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2013; 60: 688–693
Vol. 61, Issue 6, 1147, Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.