Conflict of Interest: Nothing to declare.
A phase-1 pharmacokinetic optimal dosing study of intraventricular topotecan for children with neoplastic meningitis: A pediatric brain tumor consortium study†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 627–632, April 2013
How to Cite
Blaney, S. M., Tagen, M., Onar-Thomas, A., Berg, S. L., Gururangan, S., Scorsone, K., Su, J., Goldman, S., Kieran, M. W., Kun, L., Boyett, J. and Stewart, C. (2013), A phase-1 pharmacokinetic optimal dosing study of intraventricular topotecan for children with neoplastic meningitis: A pediatric brain tumor consortium study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 627–632. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24309
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- 5 U01. Grant Number: CA81457
- NCRR. Grant Number: M01 RR00188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.