Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
Two cases of localized neuroblastoma with multiple segmental chromosomal alterations and metastatic progression†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 332–335, February 2013
How to Cite
Morales La Madrid, A., Nall, M. B., Ouyang, K., Minor, A., Raca, G., Kent, P., Miller, I., Schleiermacher, G., Janoueix-Lerosey, I. and Cohn, S. L. (2013), Two cases of localized neuroblastoma with multiple segmental chromosomal alterations and metastatic progression. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 332–335. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24311
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Little Heroes Cancer Research Foundation
- Neuroblastoma Children's Cancer Society
- Super Jake Foundation
- Elise Anderson Neuroblastoma Research Fund
- Conquer Cancer Foundation
- St. Baldrick's Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.