Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Whole exome sequencing of pediatric gastric adenocarcinoma reveals an atypical presentation of Li-Fraumeni syndrome†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 570–574, April 2013
How to Cite
Chang, V. Y., Federman, N., Martinez-Agosto, J., Tatishchev, S. F. and Nelson, S. F. (2013), Whole exome sequencing of pediatric gastric adenocarcinoma reveals an atypical presentation of Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 570–574. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24316
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- St. Baldrick's Foundation Career Development Award
- T32 Developmental Hematology Grant. Grant Number: T32HL086345
- K12 Child Health Research Career Development Award. Grant Number: 2K12HD034610-16
- American Society of Hematology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.