Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Whole exome sequencing of pediatric gastric adenocarcinoma reveals an atypical presentation of Li-Fraumeni syndrome†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 570–574, April 2013
How to Cite
Chang, V. Y., Federman, N., Martinez-Agosto, J., Tatishchev, S. F. and Nelson, S. F. (2013), Whole exome sequencing of pediatric gastric adenocarcinoma reveals an atypical presentation of Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 570–574. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24316
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- St. Baldrick's Foundation Career Development Award
- T32 Developmental Hematology Grant. Grant Number: T32HL086345
- K12 Child Health Research Career Development Award. Grant Number: 2K12HD034610-16
- American Society of Hematology
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pbc_24316_sm_SupplFig1.tif||641K||Supplementary Figure S1. Circos plot showing copy number abnormalities in gastric tumor (Red = amplification, Green = deletion)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.