Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Does body mass index at diagnosis or weight change during therapy predict toxicity or survival in intermediate risk rhabdomyosarcoma? A report from the Children's Oncology Group soft tissue sarcoma committee†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 748–753, May 2013
How to Cite
Burke, M. E., Lyden, E. R., Meza, J. L., Ladas, E. J., Dasgupta, R., Wiegner, E. A. and Arndt, C. A.S. (2013), Does body mass index at diagnosis or weight change during therapy predict toxicity or survival in intermediate risk rhabdomyosarcoma? A report from the Children's Oncology Group soft tissue sarcoma committee. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 748–753. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24322
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.