Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 676–681, April 2013
How to Cite
Mörse, H., Elfving, M., Lindgren, A., Wölner-Hanssen, P., Andersen, C. Y. and Øra, I. (2013), Acute onset of ovarian dysfunction in young females after start of cancer treatment. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 676–681. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24327
The funders of the study had no role in study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation, or writing of the report. The corresponding author had full access to all the data in the study and had final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Skåne University Hospital Donation Fund
- Danish Cancer Society. Grant Number: DP05112/R2-A41-09-S2
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 271-07-0452, 09-072265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.