Conflict of interest statement: There are no conflicts of interests identified by the authors.
A pilot study of low-dose anti-angiogenic chemotherapy in combination with standard multiagent chemotherapy for patients with newly diagnosed metastatic Ewing sarcoma family of tumors: A Children's Oncology Group (COG) Phase II study NCT00061893†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 409–414, March 2013
How to Cite
Felgenhauer, J. L., Nieder, M. L., Krailo, M. D., Bernstein, M. L., Henry, D. W., Malkin, D., Baruchel, S., Chuba, P. J., Sailer, S. L., Brown, K., Ranganathan, S. and Marina, N. (2013), A pilot study of low-dose anti-angiogenic chemotherapy in combination with standard multiagent chemotherapy for patients with newly diagnosed metastatic Ewing sarcoma family of tumors: A Children's Oncology Group (COG) Phase II study NCT00061893. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 409–414. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24328
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Children's Oncology Group. Grant Number: CA98543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.