Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Regression patterns in treated retinoblastoma with chemotherapy plus focal adjuvant therapy†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 599–604, April 2013
How to Cite
Ghassemi, F., Rahmanikhah, E., Roohipoor, R., Karkhaneh, R. and Faegh, A. (2013), Regression patterns in treated retinoblastoma with chemotherapy plus focal adjuvant therapy. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 599–604. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24333
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- Research Deputy of Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.