Conflicts of interest: Nothing to report.
131I-MIBG followed by consolidation with busulfan, melphalan and autologous stem cell transplantation for refractory neuroblastoma†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 879–884, May 2013
How to Cite
French, S., DuBois, S. G., Horn, B., Granger, M., Hawkins, R., Pass, A., Plummer, E. and Matthay, K. (2013), 131I-MIBG followed by consolidation with busulfan, melphalan and autologous stem cell transplantation for refractory neuroblastoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 879–884. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24351
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- Alex Scott Lemonade Foundation
- Dougherty Foundation
- Mildred V. Strouss Endowed Chair
- UCSF Pathways Funding Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.