Tribute: This was the first meeting that occurred following the untimely death of James Nachman, one of the founders and leaders of this working group. His absence was mourned by participants who remembered his clinical insights and generosity of spirit. He was missed by all.
The thirteenth international childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia workshop report: La Jolla, CA, USA, December 7–9, 2011†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 344–348, February 2013
How to Cite
Hunger, S. P., Baruchel, A., Biondi, A., Evans, W. E., Jeha, S., Loh, M., Moericke, A., Pieters, R., Relling, M. V., Schmiegelow, K., Schrappe, M., Silverman, L. B., Stanulla, M., Valsecchi, M. G., Vora, A. and Pui, C.-H. (2013), The thirteenth international childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia workshop report: La Jolla, CA, USA, December 7–9, 2011. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 344–348. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24354
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Sigma Tau Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.