The authors have no affiliations that are relevant and important with any organization that to our knowledge has a direct interest in the subject matter discussed.
Race matters: Perceptions of race and racism in a sickle cell center†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 451–454, March 2013
How to Cite
Nelson, S. C. and Hackman, H. W. (2013), Race matters: Perceptions of race and racism in a sickle cell center. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 451–454. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24361
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.