Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Glutathione S-transferase P1 single nucleotide polymorphism predicts permanent ototoxicity in children with medulloblastoma†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 593–598, April 2013
How to Cite
Rednam, S., Scheurer, M. E., Adesina, A., Lau, C. C. and Okcu, M. F. (2013), Glutathione S-transferase P1 single nucleotide polymorphism predicts permanent ototoxicity in children with medulloblastoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 593–598. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24366
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P50CA127001-04
- Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
- John S. Dunn Research Foundation
- Robert J. Kleberg, Jr. and Helen C. Kleberg Foundation
- American Brain Tumor Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.