Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Progression-free survival of two cases of high-risk neuroblastoma with refractory/relapsed disease following surgery alone†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 512–514, March 2013
How to Cite
Sokol, E., Haut, P. R., Gosiengfiao, Y., Feinstein, K., Pytel, P. and Cohn, S. L. (2013), Progression-free survival of two cases of high-risk neuroblastoma with refractory/relapsed disease following surgery alone. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 512–514. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24385
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Little Heroes Cancer Research Foundation
- Neuroblastoma Children's Cancer Society
- Super Jake Foundation
- Elise Anderson Neuroblastoma Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.