Conflict of Interest: Nothing to declare.
Early hematopoietic stem cell transplant is associated with favorable outcomes in children with MDS†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 705–710, April 2013
How to Cite
Smith, A. R., Christiansen, E. C., Wagner, J. E., Cao, Q., MacMillan, M. L., Stefanski, H. E., Trotz, B. A., Burke, M. J. and Verneris, M. R. (2013), Early hematopoietic stem cell transplant is associated with favorable outcomes in children with MDS. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 705–710. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24390
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapeutics in the Treatment of Childhood Malignancies, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2015, 62, 1, 257, , , ,
- 3Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children with Refractory Cytopenia of Childhood: Single-Center Experience Using High-Dose Cytarabine Containing Myeloablative and Aplastic Anemia Oriented Reduced-Intensity Conditioning Regimens, Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 2015, 21, 3, 565, , , , , ,