How many physicians do we need? A benchmark for pediatric hematology/oncology
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 527–528, April 2013
How to Cite
Leavey, P. J. (2013), How many physicians do we need? A benchmark for pediatric hematology/oncology. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 527–528. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24396
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.