Wendy Landier, Marcia Leonard and Kathleen S. Ruccione, on behalf of the COG Nursing Discipline Committee.
Children's Oncology Group's 2013 blueprint for research: Nursing discipline
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1031–1036, June 2013
How to Cite
Landier, W., Leonard, M. and Ruccione, K. S. (2013), Children's Oncology Group's 2013 blueprint for research: Nursing discipline. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 1031–1036. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24415
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- The National Cancer Institute - Children's Oncology Group Chair's Grant. Grant Number: (U10 CA098543)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.