Joint first authorship with Leontien Kremer.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
A worldwide collaboration to harmonize guidelines for the long-term follow-up of childhood and young adult cancer survivors: A report from the international late effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 543–549, April 2013
How to Cite
Kremer, L. C.M., Mulder, R. L., Oeffinger, K. C., Bhatia, S., Landier, W., Levitt, G., Constine, L. S., Wallace, W. H., Caron, H. N., Armenian, S. H., Skinner, R. and Hudson, M. M. (2013), A worldwide collaboration to harmonize guidelines for the long-term follow-up of childhood and young adult cancer survivors: A report from the international late effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 543–549. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24445
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- R. Mulder is supported by the Dutch Cancer Society, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (UVA 2010-4828). Dr. Kremer is supported in part by Kinderen Kankervrij (KiKa). Dr. Hudson is supported in part by the American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC). Dr. Oeffinger is supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (K05CA160724). Dr. Levitt and Dr. Skinner are supported in part by the 7th Framework Programme of the EU, PanCareSurfUp (257505).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.