Joint first authorship with Leontien Kremer.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
A worldwide collaboration to harmonize guidelines for the long-term follow-up of childhood and young adult cancer survivors: A report from the international late effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group†
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 543–549, April 2013
How to Cite
Kremer, L. C.M., Mulder, R. L., Oeffinger, K. C., Bhatia, S., Landier, W., Levitt, G., Constine, L. S., Wallace, W. H., Caron, H. N., Armenian, S. H., Skinner, R. and Hudson, M. M. (2013), A worldwide collaboration to harmonize guidelines for the long-term follow-up of childhood and young adult cancer survivors: A report from the international late effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 543–549. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24445
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- R. Mulder is supported by the Dutch Cancer Society, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (UVA 2010-4828). Dr. Kremer is supported in part by Kinderen Kankervrij (KiKa). Dr. Hudson is supported in part by the American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC). Dr. Oeffinger is supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (K05CA160724). Dr. Levitt and Dr. Skinner are supported in part by the 7th Framework Programme of the EU, PanCareSurfUp (257505).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pbc_24445_sm_SuppAppendixI.doc||62K||Supplemental Appendix I. Members of the international harmonization endeavour|
|pbc_24445_sm_SuppAppendixII.doc||66K||Supplemental Appendix II. Grading systems for evidence and/or recommendations used in existing guidelines for long-term surveillance of childhood cancer survivors|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.