Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Antidepressant use among survivors of childhood, adolescent and young adult cancer: A report of the childhood, adolescent and young adult cancer survivor (CAYACS) research program†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 816–822, May 2013
How to Cite
Deyell, R. J., Lorenzi, M., Ma, S., Rassekh, S. R., Collet, J.-P., Spinelli, J. J. and McBride, M. L. (2013), Antidepressant use among survivors of childhood, adolescent and young adult cancer: A report of the childhood, adolescent and young adult cancer survivor (CAYACS) research program. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 816–822. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24446
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) Research Institute. Grant Number: PPG #19000
- BC and Yukon Division of CCS. Grant Number: PPG #19804
- Clinician Investigator Program at University of British Columbia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!