Decision making in pediatric oncology: Evaluation and incorporation of patient and parent preferences
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 558–563, April 2013
How to Cite
Sung, L. and Regier, D. A. (2013), Decision making in pediatric oncology: Evaluation and incorporation of patient and parent preferences. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 558–563. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24450
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 87719
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.