Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
Safety and efficacy of high-dose tamoxifen and sulindac for desmoid tumor in children: Results of a Children's Oncology Group (COG) Phase II Study†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1108–1112, July 2013
How to Cite
Skapek, S. X., Anderson, J. R., Hill, D. A., Henry, D., Spunt, S. L., Meyer, W., Kao, S., Hoffer, F. A., Grier, H. E., Hawkins, D. S. and Raney, R. B. (2013), Safety and efficacy of high-dose tamoxifen and sulindac for desmoid tumor in children: Results of a Children's Oncology Group (COG) Phase II Study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 1108–1112. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24457
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland. Grant Numbers: CA-24507, CA-29511, CA-72989, CA-98543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.