Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Cyclosporine 0.05% ophthalmic emulsion for the treatment of radiation-associated dry eye in children†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages E35–E37, July 2013
How to Cite
Hoehn, M. E., Kelly, S. R., Wilson, M. W. and Walton, R. C. (2013), Cyclosporine 0.05% ophthalmic emulsion for the treatment of radiation-associated dry eye in children. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: E35–E37. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24461
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc., New York, New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.