Conflict of interest: Drs. Neufeld, Saxena, and Kessler received research support from Novo Nordisk, Inc., and participate in advisory boards for Novo Nordisk, Inc. Dr. Cooper is an employee of Novo Nordisk, Inc.
Dosing, efficacy, and safety of recombinant factor VIIa (rFVIIa) in pediatric versus adult patients: The experience of the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society (HTRS) Registry (2004–2008)†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1178–1183, July 2013
How to Cite
Neufeld, E. J., Saxena, K., Kessler, C. M., Cooper, D. L. and on behalf of the HTRS Investigators (2013), Dosing, efficacy, and safety of recombinant factor VIIa (rFVIIa) in pediatric versus adult patients: The experience of the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society (HTRS) Registry (2004–2008). Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 1178–1183. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24472
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.