When silence is not golden: Engaging adolescents and young adults in discussions around end-of-life care choices
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 715–718, May 2013
How to Cite
Wiener, L., Zadeh, S., Wexler, L. H. and Pao, M. (2013), When silence is not golden: Engaging adolescents and young adults in discussions around end-of-life care choices. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 715–718. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24490
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Intramural Research Programs of the NIH
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.