Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages E29–E31, July 2013
How to Cite
Estévez, O. A., Ortega, C., Tejero, Á., Fernández, S., Aguado, R., Aróstegui, J. I., González-Roca, E., Peña, J. and Santamaría, M. (2013), A novel phenotype variant of severe congenital neutropenia caused by G6PC3 deficiency. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: E29–E31. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24499
O.A.E. and C.O. equally contributed to this work.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: SAF2006-09991
- Consejería de Salud Junta de Andalucía, Spain. Grant Number: 0156/05
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!