Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Evolving of therapeutic strategies for CNS-PNET
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2031–2035, December 2013
How to Cite
Massimino, M., Gandola, L., Biassoni, V., Spreafico, F., Schiavello, E., Poggi, G., Pecori, E., Vajna De Pava, M., Modena, P., Antonelli, M. and Giangaspero, F. (2013), Evolving of therapeutic strategies for CNS-PNET. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 2031–2035. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24540
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia onlus, Busto Arsizio
- LILT (Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro i Tumori), Milano, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.