Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Long-term outcome of vincristine–aspirin–ticlopidine (VAT) therapy for vascular tumors associated with kasabach–merritt phenomenon
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 1478–1481, September 2013
How to Cite
Fernandez-Pineda, I., Lopez-Gutierrez, J. C., Chocarro, G., Bernabeu-Wittel, J. and Ramirez-Villar, G. L. (2013), Long-term outcome of vincristine–aspirin–ticlopidine (VAT) therapy for vascular tumors associated with kasabach–merritt phenomenon. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 1478–1481. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24543
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.