Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Characteristics and outcome of pediatric non-hodgkin lymphoma patients with ovarian infiltration at presentation
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2054–2059, December 2013
How to Cite
van Dorp, W., Owusuaa, C., Laven, J. S.E., van den Heuvel-Eibrink, M. M. and Beishuizen, A. (2013), Characteristics and outcome of pediatric non-hodgkin lymphoma patients with ovarian infiltration at presentation. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 2054–2059. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24582
Wendy van Dorp and Catherine Owusuaa contributed equally to this work. Marry M. van den Heuvel-Eibrink and Auke Beishuizen contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Pediatric Oncology Center Society for Research (KOCR), Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.