Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Overexpression of miR-708 and its targets in the childhood common precursor B-cell ALL
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2060–2067, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Li, D., Zhuang, Y., Shi, Q., Wei, W. and Ju, X. (2013), Overexpression of miR-708 and its targets in the childhood common precursor B-cell ALL. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 2060–2067. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24583
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ZR2011HM007, 2010G0020213
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2012CB966504&81102710
- Innovation Fund Project of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012ZD023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.