Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Overexpression of miR-708 and its targets in the childhood common precursor B-cell ALL
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2060–2067, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Li, D., Zhuang, Y., Shi, Q., Wei, W. and Ju, X. (2013), Overexpression of miR-708 and its targets in the childhood common precursor B-cell ALL. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 2060–2067. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24583
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ZR2011HM007, 2010G0020213
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2012CB966504&81102710
- Innovation Fund Project of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012ZD023
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|pbc24583-sm-0001-SuppTab-S1.doc||62K||Table SI Primers Used in Stem-Loop RT-PCR and Reverse Transcription PCR|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.