Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Dexamethasone exposure and memory function in adult survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A report from the SJLIFE cohort†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 1778–1784, November 2013
How to Cite
Edelmann, M. N., Ogg, R. J., Scoggins, M. A., Brinkman, T. M., Sabin, N. D., Pui, C.-H., Srivastava, D. K., Robison, L. L., Hudson, M. M. and Krull, K. R. (2013), Dexamethasone exposure and memory function in adult survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A report from the SJLIFE cohort. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 1778–1784. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24644
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA21765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.