Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) positive classical Hodgkin lymphoma of Iraqi children: An immunophenotypic and molecular characterization of Hodgkin/Reed-Sternberg cells
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2068–2072, December 2013
How to Cite
Di Napoli, A., Al-Jadiri, M. F., Talerico, C., Duranti, E., Pilozzi, E., Trivedi, P., Anastasiadou, E., Alsaadawi, A. R., Al-Darraji, A. F., Al-Hadad, S. A., Testi, A. M., Uccini, S. and Ruco, L. (2013), Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) positive classical Hodgkin lymphoma of Iraqi children: An immunophenotypic and molecular characterization of Hodgkin/Reed-Sternberg cells. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 2068–2072. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24654
Stefania Uccini and Luigi Ruco contributed equally to this article.
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- MIUR/PRIN 2009, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Ministero degli Affari Esteri of Italy
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Telecomunicazioni Italiane (Telbios) and Telespazio, Satellite Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.