Conflict of interest: The authors have no competing financial interests to report.
Infectious complications in the first year following autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell rescue for children with brain tumors
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2012–2017, December 2013
How to Cite
Brown, R. J., Rahim, H., Wong, K. E., Cooper, R. M., Marachelian, A., Butturini, A., Dhall, G. and Finlay, J. L. (2013), Infectious complications in the first year following autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell rescue for children with brain tumors. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 2012–2017. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24665
Robert J. Brown and Hussein Rahim contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- SC CTSI (NIH/NCRR/NCATS). Grant Number: KL2TR000131
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.