Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Drug-induced thrombocytopenia in children
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 1975–1981, December 2013
How to Cite
Reese, J. A., Nguyen, L. P., Buchanan, G. R., Curtis, B. R., Terrell, D. R., Vesely, S. K. and George, J. N. (2013), Drug-induced thrombocytopenia in children. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 1975–1981. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24682
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
J.A. Reese and L.P. Nguyen contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- Hematology Research Fund of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- NIH. Grant Number: 1U01HL72283
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.