Conflict of Interest: Please report all conflicts of interest or state “nothing to report”—whichever is applicable.
Therapeutic challenges in treating patients with fragile X syndrome and neoplasia
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages E153–E156, December 2013
How to Cite
Farach, A., Farach, L. S. and Paulino, A. C. (2013), Therapeutic challenges in treating patients with fragile X syndrome and neoplasia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: E153–E156. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24688
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.