Authors' contributions: LDK did the sequencing of the tumor gDNA, extracted the tumor RNA, did the cDNA sequencing and wrote the manuscript; FP conducted all sample acquisition and associated administration work; NH provided technical advice; AS oversaw sectioning and staining of FFPE blocks; JA and DBDS provided expert pathology opinion; MTC provided details of clinical presentation and treatment implemented; MSM obtained family history information; WDF designed the study, provided advice, and edited the manuscript. All authors approved the final version of the manuscript.
Letter to the Editor
Germ-line and somatic DICER1 mutations in a pleuropulmonary blastoma
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2091–2092, December 2013
How to Cite
de Kock, L., Plourde, F., Carter, M. T., Hamel, N., Srivastava, A., Meyn, M. S., Arseneau, J., Soglio, D. B.-D. and Foulkes, W. D. (2013), Germ-line and somatic DICER1 mutations in a pleuropulmonary blastoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 2091–2092. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24692
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.