Currently in Private Practice.
An educational symposium for patients with sickle cell disease and their families: Results from surveys of knowledge and factors influencing decisions about hematopoietic stem cell transplant
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 1946–1951, December 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, A. L., Bridley, A., Twohy, E., Dioguardi, J., Sande, J., Hsu, L. L., Kamani, N. and Meier, E. R. (2013), An educational symposium for patients with sickle cell disease and their families: Results from surveys of knowledge and factors influencing decisions about hematopoietic stem cell transplant. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 1946–1951. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24704
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Child Health Center Board at Children's National Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.