Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Pubertal development and fertility in survivors of childhood acute myeloid leukemia treated with chemotherapy only: A NOPHO-AML study
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 1988–1995, December 2013
How to Cite
Molgaard-Hansen, L., Skou, A.-S., Juul, A., Glosli, H., Jahnukainen, K., Jarfelt, M., Jónmundsson, G. K., Malmros, J., Nysom, K., Hasle, H. and On behalf of the Nordic Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (NOPHO) (2013), Pubertal development and fertility in survivors of childhood acute myeloid leukemia treated with chemotherapy only: A NOPHO-AML study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 1988–1995. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24715
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Danish Cancer Society
- The Danish Childhood Cancer Foundation
- The Karen Elise Jensen Foundation
- The Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.