Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Ten-year follow-up of pediatric patients with non-hodgkin lymphoma treated with allogeneic or autologous stem cell transplantation
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2018–2024, December 2013
How to Cite
Giulino-Roth, L., Ricafort, R., Kernan, N. A., Small, T. N., Trippett, T. M., Steinherz, P. G., Prockop, S. E., Scaradavou, A., Chiu, M., O'Reilly, R. J. and Boulad, F. (2013), Ten-year follow-up of pediatric patients with non-hodgkin lymphoma treated with allogeneic or autologous stem cell transplantation. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 60: 2018–2024. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24722
Lisa Giulino-Roth and Rosanna Ricafort contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.