Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Comprehensive integrated care for patients with sickle cell disease in a remote aboriginal tribal population in southern India
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 702–705, April 2014
How to Cite
Nimgaonkar, V., Krishnamurti, L., Prabhakar, H. and Menon, N. (2014), Comprehensive integrated care for patients with sickle cell disease in a remote aboriginal tribal population in southern India. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 702–705. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24723
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.