Conflict of interest: Dr. Varni holds the copyright and the trademark for the PedsQL™ and receives financial compensation from the Mapi Research Trust, which is a nonprofit research institute that charges distribution fees to for-profit companies that use the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory™.
PedsQL™ multidimensional fatigue scale in sickle cell disease: Feasibility, reliability, and validity
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 171–177, January 2014
How to Cite
Panepinto, J. A., Torres, S., Bendo, C. B., McCavit, T. L., Dinu, B., Sherman-Bien, S., Bemrich-Stolz, C. and Varni, J. W. (2014), PedsQL™ multidimensional fatigue scale in sickle cell disease: Feasibility, reliability, and validity. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 171–177. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24776
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: U54 HL090503, Project 3, CTSI 1-UL1-RR031973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.