Conflict of Interest: Noithing to report
Analysis of serum insulin growth factor-1 concentrations in localized osteosarcoma: A children's oncology group study
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 749–752, April 2014
How to Cite
Borinstein, S. C., Barkauskas, D. A., Bernstein, M., Goorin, A., Gorlick, R., Krailo, M., Schwartz, C. L., Wexler, L. H. and Toretsky, J. A. (2014), Analysis of serum insulin growth factor-1 concentrations in localized osteosarcoma: A children's oncology group study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 749–752. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24778
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Chair's Grant. Grant Number: U10 CA98543
- NCI, NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA. Grant Number: U24 CA114766
- QuadW Foundaton
- Children's Cancer Foundation (Baltimore MD)
- Dani's Foundation
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative, Burroughs Wellcome Clinical Scientist Award in Translational Research
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01CA88004, R01CA133662, R01CA138212, RC4CA156509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.