Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Two cases of neuroblastoma comprising two distinct clones
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 760–762, April 2014
How to Cite
Yamazaki, F., Nakazawa, A., Osumi, T., Shimojima, N., Tanaka, T., Nakagawara, A. and Shimada, H. (2014), Two cases of neuroblastoma comprising two distinct clones. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 61: 760–762. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24779
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!